- How Can I Quit Smoking? Learn tips to be a smoke-free teen. This site is designed and run by the National Cancer Institute. It helps teens understand the decisions they make — especially the decision to quit smoking — and how those decisions fit into their lives.
- SmokeFreeTXT – SmokefreeTXT is a free mobile service designed for teens across the United States. It was created to provide 24/7 encouragement, advice, and tips to help teens stop smoking for good. Signing up is quick and easy – and free!
- NIDA for Teens – Did you know that a drop of pure nicotine can kill a person? Learn more about nicotine and the science behind smoking on this site for teens from the National Institute on Drug Abuse.
- Say Goodbye To An Ugly Habit – Quit Smoking! – It’s probably not news to you that smoking is bad for your body. It causes wrinkles, turns your teeth yellow, and puts you at risk for diseases. Learn how to quit by reading this fact sheet.
- Teen Quit: To Help You Quit Smoking – You know that you have to quit smoking, but the question is how? Check out this special site just for teens to get tips on quitting. Don’t forget to pass this site on to your friends!
- Information About Smoking: A Guide for Teens (Copyright © CYWH) – Check out this article for answers to many common questions about smoking and quitting smoking. It includes a list of the chemicals in cigarettes and how they affect your lungs, and reasons why quitting is important for your health and your life.
- No Smoking Room.org – Do you know how smoking can affect your health? This Web site has quizzes that test your knowledge of cigarette smoking. This site also has cool downloads, e-cards, and a journal for you to log your experiences with staying smoke-free!
- Get Free Help: Speak to an Expert. 1-800-QUIT-NOW. A free, phone-based service with educational materials, coaches, a quit plan, and referrals to local resources to help you quit tobacco use.
Stay tuned for more resources!